Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Love and whatnots

//Just a small collection of imagined bits of conversations//

"He turned my life upside down and I let him. Never before have I felt this way for someone and even now. I have no idea how to handle it." -William

"What does living in my truth feel like? I don't know... Liberating? For a long time, I wore a mask because I thought being myself was a sin. I wanted to end my own life at some point. I am glad I didn't. Look at me now! Even more alive than yesterday!" -Sasha

"I never thought she would feel the same way as I did. To me, she was too exquisite, a real masterpiece I couldn't even afford to look at. I am blessed." -Laurie

"I miss my dad. I have a father but only met my dad once. I met him when I was 7 on that day he took me to the beach with mom. Can anyone take me to that man, Please?" -John

"I am sad. I am in pain 24/7 and I honestly can't stop feeling like this. The only moment I feel okay is when I am with him. It's when he holds me in his arms and when he whispers sweet nothing there... He could even be silent, for all I care. it would have worked. I feel like it's worth being alive you know?" -Ethel.

"I treat her like she deserves to be treated. She's a force of nature. she's to be feared.she's to be revered. she's untamable and I feel grateful to be allowed by her sides. She's the kind of beauty writers talk about in their books and painters paint and I want her to realize that there was no way in the world that I would forget about her because she chose me. She chose /me/."

No comments:

Post a Comment