Saturday, November 11, 2017

SoA Tig and Asma: the dinner part 4

A/N: Let's continue this date, shall we? Now it's probably the cheesiest part of the evening. But what can I say? That's good cheesy. All usual disclaimers.

Xxxxxxxx


Tig and Asma talked all night long and for the first time in a long while, they didn't talk about trauma. Tig didn't talk about his dead daughters, he didn't talk about the bullets he took, the near-death experiences he had, the loss of his friends and crew members. He didn't talk about the loss of hope, of love and of course that crunching need he had of the club to give him purpose. Asma didn't have to talk about her ex, his abuse, and demise by the hand of Jessica. She didn't talk about her PTSD, her issues with the Charming racist community, her broken heart and sunken dreams or her addiction to alcohol. None of that mattered that night. All that mattered was the way they looked at one another, the laughter they shared and the nice moment that happened in this place.

They ate well and Tig suggested to walk her to the nearest Park so they could recover from the feast they just had. He offered his arm so Asma could hold onto him when they walked out of the restaurant. The night was fresh so he wrapped his leather jacket around her shoulders, like a proper gentleman and the two headed towards the park nearby. As they walked, Tig looked down at the pink haired woman and held her shoulder tighter. He felt like another man, not quite different from who he really was but different enough for him to notice.

There was no need for violence tonight, no need to be on his guard (although he still was), no need to hide or lie to the one in front of him. There was a charming woman, who for once had a very pleasant time with a man and genuinely enjoyed her evening. He felt light-hearted and satisfied with how the night was going. They might even not have sex tonight he didn't care. She looked beautiful tonight, her eyes were staring at him with such an intensity that he was drawn towards her. She genuinely cared about him, laughed heartedly at his jokes, called him out when he was being an ass, held his hand more than once and without noticing she was doing it. He searched for her touch all night long and took it no matter how long it lasted.

She felt like another woman as well. Lighthearted was the best word to describe how she felt, but it became clear throughout the whole dinner that she wanted to be with Tig. She wanted to try to build a relationship with him. It sounded like a rush, it sounded silly but it was so obvious to her that there was no other way to describe how she felt. It was a moment of clarity for both of them. The night was full of Hope, hope for a better life, for a future and another reason to wake up in the morning.

« You looked relaxed tonight. It's good to see. »

« I enjoyed my evening with you. Have you enjoyed it as well? » She asked, her hazel eyes now looking up at his face.

« You bet I have! Food was awesome and the company was great. »

He said as they entered the park. There were couples who decided to take a walk at the same time so the park wasn't empty. Asma glanced at them and wrapped her left arm around Tig's waist, to keep him close to her. He noticed but didn't say anything.

« Company was excellent...I did laugh more tonight than I ever did in the last couple of months. Thank you for tonight. » She said as her eyes searched for a quiet place they could go to and sit.

« Something was missing, however. » He added, remembering what Jessica told him a while ago about Asma's dream date.

« Mmmhh? What could that possibly be? More booze? » She teased him as they kept on walking. The night indeed was a fresh one and it made Asma shiver.

« Fuck no. I don't want to hammer myself down tonight. I don't need that kind of fun. » He said, placing them under a public floor lamp. The light wasn't aggressive, which was welcomed by Asma who smiled at Tig and wrapped her other arm around his waist.

« What kind of fun do you need then? » She asked, eyes sparkling even more now that they were somehow alone. He grinned at her and ran his hand through her hair before he held her cheeks with both palms.

« I was thinking, we could be dancing. » It made Asma blink and she then shifty-eyed from left to right, confused. « There's no need to panic here, Bella. We just need a slow rhythm. I can even mmhh if you'd rather like it. I just want to rock back and forth with you, feel your heartbeats, talk into your ear. » He said as he gently put her hands on his shoulders and wrapped his left arm around her slender waist and held onto her left hand with his right one. She let him manœuvre her body, astounded by how perfect the night was unfolding and looked up at his face once again.

« I don't understand. »

« You don't have to. Let yourself go. I want to dance with you tonight, feel you get close to me, closer than at the restaurant. »

He whispered, his voice low and husky. She nodded, allowing him to lead the dance as he started to sway his hips and slowly lead the dance. Still shocked and confused, Asma lowered her head and looked at the grass near their feet and held onto his hand. Her head leaned into his chest as they started to sway to him humming some sort of jazz song. Nobody has treated her that way for a very long time. She was courted tonight, pleasantly surprised by a Tig who made efforts to make her feel comfortable and didn't berate her for her panic attack. She was seen as a woman first, as a clever and witty equal to Tig who genuinely wanted to spend some time with her. She did notice desire and arousal sometimes in the way he was talking or looking at her but it never took over the rest. Her eyes quickly filled themselves with unshed tears as she stopped moving and held him tighter.

« Are you alright? » He inquired, worried about Asma who nodded. « Do you want us to stop? » She shook her head and held him tighter. « Do you need a minute? » She nodded. « I'll wait then. We have the whole night before us. »

« I don't understand Tig. I'm trying to but...You've been so kind to me tonight. It is a perfect night. »

« First of all, we're not done yet. Second of all, don't try to understand what's going on. I don't either. »

« You don't  understand? » She lifted a brow and looked back to his face. He grinned.

« Not at all. I decided to stop looking for answers to questions I don't need to ask myself. There is this thing we have going on. This thing that goes beyond a booty call. I don't need you to get some ass. I could find any pussy I want with just bending forward but I am not looking for that. You are so much more than just a booty call Asma. I respect you. »

« I know you do. Even when we did have sex couple of weeks ago, you've treated me like a person... that shocked me back then. » She said, chewing at her bottom lip.

« I never saw you as a piece of meat. You're not a crow eater. » He said, stroking her cheek with the back of his forefinger. « My point I guess is that there's this thing I feel between you and me. Can you feel it too? »

« yeah.... I can. » She smiled at him, blinking fast to try and make her tears disappear but one rolled down her cheek. « I'm sorry about that, I'm overwhelmed. »

« Don't apologize. It's okay. » He said wiping the tear off of her cheek. « So you feel it too? »

« I do. You're not a booty call for me either.I would love to... See you again, go on more dates.. spend more time with you. That was crystal clear for me, tonight. » She admitted and blushed.

« For me too. » He admitted too, a smirk crossing his lips as he planted a kiss on her forehead. « I don't want to understand why I think that's how things should be. I don't want to understand why I want that either. I just want it. » He felt her move and started to sway his hips again.

« I'm..... scared. This is scary Tig and I think I have to be honest with you. I am not sure I am good enough to try that. It had been years, I have been in shitty situations and shitty relationships. I don't know how to make things work and I don't want to hurt you. »

« Hurt me? » He laughed and planted another kiss on top of her head. « Here I was thinking you'd say I would be the one to hurt you and you were afraid of that. » He teased her but he was sincere. It was the very first time a woman ever told him that she was afraid to hurt him and he didn't quite know how to take it. He tried to follow Jessica's advice and calm Asma down but the idea was so ridiculous, he couldn't help but laugh at it. Asma pulled away and furrowed her brows.

«That's not funny. »

« It kinda is. I never heard that in my whole life. » He teased her and gently pulled her into a hug. « You won't hurt me. »

«I'm upset and yes I will hurt you. Somehow, someday... » She wrapped both arms around his waist once again and closed her eyes.

« I'll take it. There's nothing you can really do to me that I haven't seen before. » He said with a grin before he planted a kiss on her nose and then pulled away.

« Alright..... So we're doing this thing? We're going on dates and shit? » She asked, pulling away from him as she needed some space to breathe. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded.

« I guess we are.  It's getting cold. I'm taking you home. »

« Yeah... And have some coffee with me, right ?. »

She said with a mischievous grin as he grabbed her hand and took her out of the park. She noticed he entwined their fingers together but didn't say anything as they walked back to the bike. She smiled and this time insisted on him to ride them home so she could wrap her arms around his waist and lean into his back. Tig made sure she had slipped into his jacket and put on her helmet before he sat on his bike and rode them home. The night was still young and both souls felt so light that it felt like a miracle had just happened.


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment