Saturday, August 12, 2023

A vintage's touch: possessive

I will kiss the skin of your cheek, to wash off the scent of that woman who touched it earlier tonight. 




I will suck the taste of this woman's hand off of your fingers, reclaiming what's mine and what isn't hers. 




I will kiss your ear, and whisper our words to you and my fingers would undress your skin and undress your soul. 




I will leave prints of my existence all over your soul, and I will carefully leave my mark on you. 




You are mine, Tommy Shelby. You are mine, now and forever and if you forget, I will make sure you remember. 




I will welcome you inside of me, and you will remember, once entrapped within my constricting wet walls, that the laughter she had meant nothing to you. You will remember, as I massage your length with my soft walls, that her touch meant nothing but a one-sided desire from her. 




I am not worried. I know you're loyal to me. I am not worried but I do not like to watch others touch you, grab you, try and snatch you away from me. I don't like that they taunt you, and try to remind you that you tend to see elsewhere, that you're lost?  Don't worry, baby. I am here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment