Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Doya: I sometimes wonder

 Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky in my life. I wonder how I could be so lucky that I have found my slice of apple pie on Earth. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky in my life but I don't overthink too much because why should I know the ins and outs of our life together? Why take the risk to mess it up when we're doing fine as it is now?  I do feel lucky and I do count my blessings. 


I expect our life to become harder because that's what our job does... that is the risk we take when we fight monsters. I expect the other shoe to drop and deep down, despite the domestic bliss we share, I know that each case we work together could be our last. it is always at the back of my head and I always watch your back because I couldn't deal with losing you.  How could I keep going without you, Dean? How could I? 



No comments:

Post a Comment