Sunday, August 13, 2023

a Vintage's touch: Hold me


"Hold me in your arms, my love. 

Hold me and never let me go.

hold me and tell me that everything is going to be alright.

You are my black Stallion, free, carefree, and with no limitations.

You are my black Stallion, my Romani lover, the love of my life.

And I want you to remain free. 

I want you to be happy, to go whenever you want to, and to know that you have a home to return to.

It is not a place, it is not House... It is the people who love you.

It is your son. It is me. We are your home just like you are ours.

Hold me in your arms, my love. 

Hold me and never let me go.

All I wanted, all I ever wanted was to be loved.

I wanted to see that God had not forsaken me.

I wanted to feel that people would want to be with me and care for me.

I wanted to feel that I mattered and that I wasn't a commodity.

So please, love me. 

Please... Love me...

Please... Hold me."

No comments:

Post a Comment