Sunday, August 13, 2023

GoT: Vis: I'm sorry

 "I know I can't take back the pain I caused you. I can't take back the tears you cried because of me. I wouldn't trust me if I were you, but I hope that you could see how much I am trying to be a better man. Sister-mine, I have been awful to you. You were just a kid, brought into the mess our father made. 


You were just a kid and I refused to see it. I was so mad at Father for hurting Mother and... she kept crying when we were together. She kept encouraging my worst traits in hopes I would take my anger out on you. I didn't know any better...well, I did. Rhaegar told me but I was too angry to see it.  I  was too angry to see that you needed love and you needed to be welcomed. I failed you as a brother and I am level-headed now. I can see. 



I will work hard so you wouldn't be afraid of men anymore. It doesn't matter how long it takes, but I will make it right by you, Bäahal. I promise. I love you. I love you and I wish we could get closer with time. I want to catch up with you. I want to know who you are, what you dream of, and what you want to do. I want to be a better brother and I hope you will show me how I could be."



No comments:

Post a Comment