Tuesday, August 15, 2023

TB: confession of love


"No! No! you don't get to leave! not right now! You stay here and you fucking listen to me! You fucking listen to me!" tears are rolling down her face "You don't get to go and put your life in danger! Do you think I don't know the kind of danger you're gonna face? You.. you think I don't know? They know how to hurt you, baby! They know how to make you bleed. Turns on her heels and puts her hair behind her ears. "I thought I would never feel like this again. I thought I would never be afraid. But then I met you. I met you... and...for a while, I thought that I was safe... I thought I was never going to be afraid again but now... now...it just came back! I don't want you to go there. I don't want you to fight Butcher. No! Listen to what I'm trying to say!* she wipes some tears off of her face* "I'm not talking about you leaving me. I can deal with being dumped. I can deal with being abandoned...but I can't deal with losing the people I love.  I was the one who found my parents' bodies and while I hate them, I also loved them. They were the people I was made to love. I don't want to lose you, John. I don't want to lose another person I love and I forgot how it felt, to feel fear in my heart, the fear of holding your dead body. John! I love you, I love you, I love you with all my fucking heart and I don't want harm to come your way! I don't want... I don't want to lose you.." she would be crying ugly tears at this point, claiming her love and her fears


No comments:

Post a Comment