Saturday, January 13, 2024

COPG: "I love you"

 "From the moment we met, you already had my heart. You were magnificent from the moment I saw you. your ambition knew no bounds and the way you influenced those humans was beautiful. You were beautiful to me from the moment I laid eyes on you. You became even more beautiful as time went by. you've been unmade, your memories have been wiped, you've been remade but I have never stopped loving you. If anything, losing you gave us the chance to meet again and to get to know each other better. I love you more and like Eternity, my love has no end. Pride...You are my Alpha and my Omega. you are my everything and I will always be by your side. My Emperor, my beloved... All I want is just to be with you no matter where, no matter when... no matter how because I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment