Saturday, January 13, 2024

Klasma: "I love you"

 "Klaus! Fucking stop it! Fucking stop talking! You don't get to tell /me/ what I am supposed to think about you! You don't get to control me! Nobody gets to control me! I might be cursed, I might be fucking cursed but I can still make decisions for myself! You keep running away from me! You keep trying to make me hate you for some reason! You keep trying to make me see you like a monster but you're not a fucking monster! I chose /you/! I chose /you/ now! I will choose you tomorrow! Yeah! You hear me? You hear me? I chose you! I love you! And I know, I know it's not going to be easy. I know we're going to hurt each other, we're going to bicker and be angry at each other but you know what? It doesn't matter to me. we can bicker all you want. we can do it for all eternity! I want to. I want it! I want you! I love you! So fucking stop running away and look me in the eyes! look me in the fucking eyes and tell me now, and tell me true. Tell me that you hate me. Tell me you want to use me. Tell me that you don't want to see me ever again and mean those fucking words. If not... if not... come and kiss me already."

No comments:

Post a Comment