Saturday, January 13, 2024

TB: "I love you"

"You asked me why I stood by your side when nobody else did. You asked me... unf... You asked me why I never looked at you as if you were a monster and the truth is.. You are different. You are different with me. You care for me when no one ever did. You see me, John and it's all I've always wanted. Sure, I know...You are a complex man! I understand that. You carry the world on your shoulders and if there is anything I know about power and emotions, it's that people are scared of powerful people. they are scared of you but I am not. I see you and I see the person you are underneath all of that. I see through the smoke and I love what I see. I love you, John. And I realize that maybe you wouldn't feel the same and you might not want to live with me. I'm okay with it but it surely sucks for me if you don't want that. It sucks for me because I'm head over heels for you and I want to be with you. I'm in love and it might be ridiculous for the most powerful man on Earth but I fucking love you and... and... there is no one else in the whole world that I want to share my life with.  You're different and I love that about you because you're not like all those fucking losers, those posers, those liars who either took advantage of me, hurt me or hate me. So yeah... there's your answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment