Thursday, January 4, 2024

klasma: Your tongue

Your tongue might be made of silver, my smooth lover, you know how to tell me beautiful tales and warm lies. Your tongue might have been made of poison, my dear Smoother, you know how to hurt my feelings. You know how to break my heart! And I have cried tears because of you because your words felt like knives tearing my flesh apart.  I have cried tears because I thought you were just like your older brother, using me to do your bidding, using my power to reach your goal. I have cried tears because of my own weakness....my only liability which is you.  


I have been used to running away from trouble whether or not I had to face it. I have been used to never feeling quite at home anywhere. I have been used to not expecting anything good from anyone because sooner or later, I would be betrayed but I want to believe in you. I want to believe in us. I can't spend my whole life running away and wasting away. I can't spend it alone. I want to have friends. I want to have a life with you, Klaus. I want to be happy, even if just for a couple of years. I want to know what's like to be loved and cared for. I want to know what's like to be me. So, I will be the stubborn little witch you've always known. I will keep trying until it's made clear that the curse is way too strong and I am indeed forced to choose between eternal solitude or... The End.  


No comments:

Post a Comment