Thursday, January 4, 2024

TB: Someone who cares

All I wanted, all I ever wanted was to have someone who cared about me. 
All I wanted, all I ever wanted was to have someone who could see me.
Sara...not Unnamed Girl. I needed someone who could see me as I really was. 
Someone who would like me without artifices, makeup, or lies. 
I found it with him. Homelander that is. 


It's absurd come to think of it, how my parents and family could have been different.
They could have loved me, they could have cherished me and I would have given them back tenfolds.
Instead, my parents tried to use me and trained me to become the family money-maker.
Instead, my family ostracized me, thinking of me as nothing less than a monster.
I found love with him. Homelander that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment