Saturday, January 13, 2024

Doya: I love you

 "We're not good with words, but I'll give it a shot. Last year I proposed and I made a speech, telling you how much I love you and how much I was proud to be your wife. We didn't need to get itched, because we already were "it", but you still indulged me. You still did it to make me happy and today, we share the same name like we share the same heart. What I want to say is... You make me happy. You are my slice of apple pie. You cook for me, you make love to me, you always hold me when I have a nightmare and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I want this life to keep going the way it is. I want this life with you until our last breath. Thank you for showing me I can be loved. Thank you for making me the happiest woman alive. No cap. You truly do."

No comments:

Post a Comment