Friday, March 29, 2024

GoT: "I miss Viseryon"

I can't ride Viseryon anymore. I can't soar into the clear blue sky and fly on his back. I didn't realize just how hard this would be for me. I didn't realize just how deeply this loss hurt me. I didn't realize just how much I was missing him. I miss riding my dragon. I miss flying high in the sky and letting the cold wind whip my face. I miss bonding with my friend and now that he's dead, there's not much I can do. I found something else instead, I ride horses now, I let their speed take me somewhere else and empty my mind.


 I can't wait to share it with Jaime and ride together to a secret and quiet place. Why do I love riding that much? Well, I am free. I miss that freedom I used to have when I was in the air. I miss being out of reach. aaah... Life does change and I have gotten used to his absence, I have become a better person, a stronger version of myself and sometimes I wish I could show Viseryon what has become of me. But he's gone now... He's gone.


So, when I miss him the most, I like to think that he would be happy with how my life turned out. He would see that his friend and rider became her own person. She made the best of her freedom and found her place in this world. She was helping those in need, as well as making her own family and enjoying spending time with her siblings. She had it all, didn't she?  Of course, she did and what was better than to appreciate the joys of her current life? What was better than to live? Nothing, really... nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment