Monday, March 25, 2024

TB: I love it when he looks at me

I love it when he looks at me. He has such an intense gaze that I can't take my eyes off of him. For a moment it feels as if there was nothing in the world but us. I haven't told him just yet, how much I love it when he looks at me because how can I tell him that he makes me rub my legs together? How can I tell him that he sends shivers down my spine? Because he does. He speaks and I'm so thrilled and curious about what he's about to say or how he's saying it, that I don't care about the rest. 


I've never been important to anyone unless I could bring them something. My parents, my exes, and even my manager Dotty (whom I care about), all see money when they look at me. My fans expect me to give them something. My body on Only fans, my attention... my songs, and a great live show. They always expect something from me but not from him. When he looks at me, he thinks of what he can do to me, what he can do for me, how he can make me happy. He wants to see my face lit up with pleasure and happiness. He wants me to be happy and this is what separates him from the rest of them. 


I love it when he looks at me. 

I love it even more when he makes me drop my panties. 

Oh, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment