Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Klasma: We're two passionate souls

I believe that we're two passionate souls. You hide behind your aggressivity and cruelty and I hide behind my anger and white knighting. We both hide because we're afraid to be hurt again. We're afraid to be deceived again. We're afraid that "they" were right about us, so instead of waiting for them to judge us for who we aren't, why not give them reasons to hate us?  Pain recognizes pain and I saw you. I saw you from the moment we met and because I did, I refuse to let you go. I will fight you if needs be, for you not to lose yourself. I will fight for you, so you can see how much you deserve to be loved.  And I know that... I know that you will not leave me alone. You will always care and so will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment