Friday, March 15, 2024

Elpis: "I love..."

« I love….



I love it when you do things for me. You always make sure that my needs are met and that I don't feel left behind. You always make sure that I have everything I need, even when it's capricious like wanting a Christmas tree to be put up because I love that human holiday. You always make sure to care for me and shower me with gifts. I know your actions speak louder than your words, and I do love to see you go above and beyond to give me something you know would please me. I saw it when you gifted me the Scythe you spent a long while forging in Tartarus for me. You gave me the means to stand by your side during the war and to be able to defend myself correctly. I saw it when you gifted me a ring, so I could travel with you and truly become a companion for you. You have spent time away from me, you even requested the help of a goddess (Hecate) to forge that ring for me. You make the impossible, possible and I can't say just how much I love it, beloved. I love it. 



I love it when you encourage me to be the best version of myself. You explore my powers with me, you explore my psyche with me and you definitely don't stop me from trying new things. I can't forget Vancouver. I can't forget how wonderful it was to be able to test our powers on mortals and see how they worked together. We complement each other so well, that we cause chaos, mischief, and debauchery wherever we go. I remember that night because I was in such a frenzy, the orgy of flesh, death, and power displayed on that night turned my head blank. I became drunk with power, hot with desire, and fell in love even harder with you because you didn't hesitate to join me in my little game and I knew by then, that you were the one and only.. the best companion I could have ever asked for. 



I love it when you fuck me or when I make love to you. You do allow me to be sensual with you and treat you like the king you are but I love it so much when you fuck me. My whole body throbs when you're there because I know I would feel your hand around my neck. I know I would feel your hand on my ass, holding onto it, slapping it, making me lift it high up in the air. I will challenge you, oh I will trash-talk you just so you can remind me that you're the one in charge. I love when you fuck me because you're strong, you're powerful, you treat me like I want to be. You make me melt in your fingers, you make me submit to your cock, you make me drunk with the pleasure you give me. You make me lose my mind when you're deep inside of me. I love that you love my body. I love that you worship my curves. I love that you celebrate them because it makes me feel as if I am the most beautiful creature in the universe. Please, keep fucking me like you do. Please, keep loving on me like you do. 



I love it when you put me on a pedestal. you never treated me like the rest of my family did. you never saw me as someone weak or to take advantage of. You saw my potential, you helped me explore it and you elevated me to greatness. I love when you claim me in public and when you let others see just how perfect your Light is. I love it when you look at me with pride in your eyes because you think that I am the best there is in the whole universe. I love it when I can see that admiration in your eyes, the way you consider my art, my craft, my power. The way you acknowledge how powerful true Balance is. Light and Chaos.... this is who I am after all.  I love it when you trust me with my powers because you know that I can do great things and you know that I am best suited to be your queen. I feel humbled, I feel so much pride and joy to be your partner. to be your lover. to be your Queen. 



I love it when you're ambitious. I know it is a never-ending thing when it comes to you. You are ambition made flesh, Greed in its purest form and I know that you will never be satisfied with just the power, title, and conquests you've done. I find it endearing because there will always be something new to try, something beautiful to take, something powerful to own. There will always be new lands to conquer, enemies to slay, and minds to subjugate. I find it exciting because I know that with you, the universe becomes our playground and we will meet new entities, and new challenges and I can't wait to experience it all with you. You push me to always be alert, always try and look for our future together and I love that there is no certitude except that I love you. I am with you now and for all eternity. 



I love you. »

No comments:

Post a Comment