Monday, March 25, 2024

GoT (regular): I know my worth

Yes I know, given my title and my duties I should be the pretty little princess who should do what's told and who should be pretty and silent. Well... It definitely sucks to expect something like this from me because I would never be like this. I am not made to be silent. I am not made to be silent. I am not made to be a pretty little thing that would sit and smile all day long. This is not me. I am loyal, of course, I am! I am devoted to my family and I will never do anything that could cost my darling sister, the queen. 


However, I would never let them put a collar around my neck like before. I would never let them ignore me or try to silence me. I would never let them suffocate me. I play an active part in my sister's decision making and I have my own agenda. I am an ambassador! I am devoted to my people and would make sure that those less fortunate have the minimum needed. I advocate for them and I will always. So they can look at me as if I was lesser than them but I know better. I know my worth."

No comments:

Post a Comment