Friday, March 15, 2024

TB: "I love..."

« I love….




I love it when you call me Babygirl. This is the cutest pet name someone ever gave me. I am your most precious girl, your most precious darling, and I love the idea that you see me as someone precious that you can dote upon. I love when you say it because it sometimes varies from extremely horny to very cute and loving and for me....Ah... For me... Being loved felt like a dream I could never achieve. I could love and love and love but it was never given back to me, not like you do. Babygirl, to me, is proof enough that I can be loved and that I mean something to someone. I matter to you and it's all that matters to me. 


I love it when you allow yourself to be cute and loving. I love when you sneak your arms around my waist and pull me into a hug when I'm cooking for example or when you pepper my neck with kisses, or when you kiss my belly, my shoulder, my hand... I love it when you cuddle me when we sleep or when I fall asleep on you. I love it when you just smell my hair or you kiss my forehead. I love it when you let your hand stroke my belly and run over my thigh. I just love it when you're affectionate with me (when it doesn't lead to sex, just holding me for the sake of holding me)


I love it when we fuck or when we make love. I think I have found my equal, my perfect match in you. I love how vocal you are, and how you let me know what you want or what you need. I love when you tell me how I make you feel. I love when you use your words to let me know you're enjoying yourself. I love when you fuck me silly when you go hard enough to make me lose my mind, when you make a mess out of me and I'm just spit, juices, milk, and even sperm. I love it when you make me try new things when you let me dress slutty because I want to, or when you take pictures or videos of me sucking on your cock or riding you. You make me feel sexy to a level I have never felt before. you make me feel desired, irresistible even to the most powerful man on the whole planet! You make me feel like a goddess, a temptress, your black Aphrodite. I love it when you're able to push my buttons and when I'm able to push your buttons and turn you into my good boy. I love it because you're unbridled and yourself and we both get to enjoy each other to such an extent that I don't think I could ever settle for less now. 



I love it when you're honest with me. I have never had a partner who didn't lie to me. I have never had someone who didn't try to use me in one way or another. I have never had someone who told me when they were upset or happy, especially happy but you never make me doubt. you never make me guess. you always tell me what's going on and there is security in this, in knowing that there is the realest and truest version of someone you love by your side. There won't be any surprises because we know exactly who the other is and what they want, need, or dislike. I feel safe by your side and I feel secure in our relationship. It's... It feels good to be able to trust your partner and the love they have for you. I don't feel like fighting or that I'm on the verge of losing you because Ashley said something or because you're distant. I trust you will tell me if you ever feel like you don't love me anymore. 


I love to listen to you talk about your son. It's so good to see that you want him to grow and be a happy person. You want to give him everything you didn't have growing up which is the warmth of parents and parental figures. You want to give him a solid home so he can blossom into a wonderful person. You want to give him the world on a platter. I love the way you spend time with him and the way you keep on bonding with him. It somehow heals my inner child given my parents only gave a shit when I was to bring them money. Anything else I lacked so I don't know what it is to have a good parent, but I do have a good idea of what it is to be a shitty parent and you're not. I think it's hot that you're a good dad. it's hot to see you involved in your son's life. it's beautiful to witness as well and I am so happy I can see you be the dad he needs you to be. 


I love it, when you protect me. I have always had to fight for myself, to protect myself from harm and I managed with more or less success, so when you stepped up and came into my life, you made me... you made me feel like I deserved to be protected and someone would want to make sure I was safe. It did something to me. It made me feel good. I am so grateful for it. for you.  I love it when you encourage me too, my career, my love for music and entertainment... you made it so I could enjoy doing what I was meant to do! You've never felt threatened by my career or by my choices and thanks to your support, I can fully give in to my passion! I am happy by your side, more than words can say. I am happy with you. 


I love you. »

No comments:

Post a Comment