Friday, March 8, 2024

COPG: Life of Elpis: You are everything to me.

You are everything, my beloved, everything to me. I fought for us for millennia, despite the good efforts of my traitorous pantheon. I will get revenge on them and am willing to erase my whole family for their betrayal, for their hatred of you, for the venom they spat on you. 


You are everything, my beloved, everything to me. Your darkness balances my light and to the fire of my impulsivity, there is the water of your cold calculations. You are the only one who can bring peace of mind, a sense of safety and fulfillment to me. you are the only one for me and no matter what the universe has for us, we will walk in stride. We will move forward. We will be together, for all eternity.  I love you. I love you dearly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment