Friday, March 15, 2024

Doya: "I love.."

« I love...

I love it when you drive Baby. You always seem to be happy when you do it. You are relaxed, you sing, you hold my thigh. I love to look at you in moments like these because it soothes my heart. 

I love when we make love and you give in to me. You trust me to make you feel good. You trust me and you never question my tastes. You let me scratch you to blood. You let me edge you. You let me turn you Into putty in my hands and this is a gift you give me. You allow me to be in control of both of our pleasures. You allow me to be myself. To make you moan, and squirm when I want to or to make you be the vigorous lover I know you can be. I love to make you mine. I love to fuck you too. 

I love it when you cook for us. For me. You pour your heart into everything you do for us and it’s so cute to see you put on an ugly apron just for me and put on a show while you make the ingredients sing. You show me your love like that and it’s my favorite thing in the whole world. 

I love it when you kiss my scars and remind me that I am beautiful to you. You remind me that I am badass and that I overcame my worst fears when I killed that monster. I did it for love. I did it to save others from what I have been through. Your kisses heal my soul, little by little. I love them. 

I love it when you hug me during a nightmare. You make me feel safe, at home, and you anchor me back to reality, to you. I get to wake up to you, holding me and It makes me smile. 

I love your smile… your laughter…. Your smell. I love to wake up to you and see you’re here and see you at your most relaxed. In the morning. In the safety of our bedroom. I wish I could wake up to you every day until the day I die. A life with you is everything I have ever wanted. To be loved by you is to be kissed by luck. It’s to be held safely and firmly by Chuck and considered a favorite. It’s a blessing. 

To be loved by you is the best thing to ever happen to me and I love that. I love to be loved by you. 


I love you. »

No comments:

Post a Comment