Friday, March 15, 2024

GoT: "I love"

« I love….


I love it when you call me princess. It has a different meaning to us, it’s endearing. It also reminds me of how we started. You have always been sweet to me, as far as I remember, even when you were harsh, it came from a place of concern for my safety. I love when you call me princess because you always say it with a soft tone. 

I love it when you gently stroke my body. My arms, my face, my hair… your touch is soft, your touch makes me feel loved even in moments of passion. Your touch feels like a dance, a silent way to show your affection for me and I love it. Way too many saw me as a possession, as something to parade with but not you. Never you. Your touch is soft like your heart is when it comes to me. 

I love the way you feel inside me, the way you make love to me, the way you make my body shudder and writhe and throb! I love to watch your face when you feel good, when you moan when you cum. I love to watch you react to my touch, to my love, I feel powerful. I feel beautiful and I feel sexy. I love that you can make me enjoy sex like that and you can make me own it, make it whatever I want it to be. You gave me freedom in sex, freedom to pick whatever I want, and to feel comfortable enough to try it. Besides you are the most handsome man I have ever seen so I feel lucky. I love it when you blush and are unable to escape me when I decide to act up and seduce you in public. You will become red and clear your throat and watch me be unserious and deeply arousing without being able to ravish me on the spot. I do love it, to be a tease for you. To let you know just how much I want you. 

I love how protective you are of me. I will never forget how you came to my rescue during the siege and while I was passed out by the time you found me, I heard stories about it. I was told how anxious you were and how merciless to my enemies you became. I was told of how worried you were when you found me, thinking I might be dead or dying. You tried everything to save me and thanks to you, here I stand today. 

I love your passion for me, in the way you touch me, give me your affection, and claim your love for me. You aren’t a man of many words but your actions speak louder than them. I wasn’t aware of how bright and intense that fire in your heart was for me but you showed me and I can’t deny it (and won’t ). I can’t deny you. I won’t. 

I love it when you encourage me. You have always believed in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. You have always given me strength and reminded me of what I have accomplished. You never saw me as lesser than you. You never judged me for my past… you never judged me…. 

I love it when you tease me, who knew you were such a jokester? You always know how to change my mind and turn that frown upside down. I end up laughing with you or cursing you for making a fool out of me (with love). I love that you can take my mind out of the darkness it lingered on, and force it into the light so I could join you. You are a riot when you allow yourself to be. I love it. When you are lighthearted. 

I love it when you lean your forehead against mine. The world becomes just the two of us and you silence even the loudest thought I might have. It is so tender and so soft and it recenters me. This gesture had saved me from a lot of breakdowns but it also made me realize just how much I cared for you, long before I knew I was in love. This gesture…. Is ours. Just ours. And I will always welcome it when you do it. 

You are my roc, Jaime. The one and only I can rely on. You are my beacon of light in the darkness and the man I love more than words can say. You are everything to me. 

And I love it the most when you smile. Even if it’s a smirk or a short-lived smile. I love that you can relax enough to let it show on your face. I make you chuckle and I feel richer than ever. I make you smile and it is as if the gods had rewarded me. You are so beautiful when you smile and when your mind is at peace and I will try tirelessly, to keep that smile on your face for as long as possible. 

I love you. »

No comments:

Post a Comment