Friday, March 15, 2024

A vintage's touch: "I love..."

« I love….




I love it when you say my name. It sounds so good when you do. It is always so soft when you say it. It's always so considerate and so sweet. you say it with meaning. I know you're a man of few words so when you choose to say my name, it makes me feel so happy. I feel considered. I feel... seen. I know you don't really have pet names for me, but when.... when you call me by my name, it is as if nothing else mattered to me. There is only you. There is only you and me.



I love it when you speak your native language. You don't always do it in front of me, but I can sometimes catch you whisper a word, say a sentence to your siblings or Uncle Charlie. I love how it rolls off your tongue and how much pride you feel when you speak your mother tongue. I love the way you carry yourself and the way you embrace your culture. You're never ashamed of being Romani (as you should) and you're never afraid to share what you know with me. I love the way your eyes twinkle when you get to speak that language and I wish you could teach me a few words or sentences so I could speak it with you. 



I love it when you get riled up when we're fucking. I love when you're losing your mind over someone trying to get into my underwears and have access to something that only you should have. I love when I talk smack to you and you make a point to prove me wrong. I love that you can let me be wild and without any restraint. I love that you enjoy when I can talk to you worse than others can and get away with it. I love it when you give in to me and you welcome my wilder side. I love it when you take control back and you tease me and you turn me into a dripping mess. 


I love it when you give me your affection. I know you're a man of few words but your actions and your gestures speak volume. I love when we fall asleep together and you hug me. I know that you really wanted me to be close. I know you wanted to hold me close to your heart and feel my gentle strokes. I love it when you kiss my shoulder, my neck or when you let me snuggle you. I love that you accept my affection for you and that you never push me away when I'm looking for your touch or your contact. It means the world to me that I can love up on you. It means so much to me because I can be nurturing and loving. I can be vulnerable and I can care for you as you deserve to be cared for. 


I love it when you are seductive. you have the best smile I have ever seen. You have the most beautiful eyes i've ever stared into. you are a work of art Tom. A work of art and I graced by God because I can see you, admire you. I love it when you dress up sharp, when you look immaculate in those suits, when you look like you cost a million pounds. I love the way you carry yourself, with confidence, with boldness, with such charisma nobody can ignore you. I certainly don't. I certainly can't. Whenever you enter a room, I have to look at you. I have to keep my eyes on you and rub my legs together because if I don't, then it would be my hand. Then, I would be unable to keep my hand off of my body, let alone of of yours. So I look at you, I admire you, I bite my bottom lip and enjoy the sight of you. 


I love it when you're a dad to your son. I love when Charlie and you get to spend time together. Your face changes, you are relaxed, you are caring and to be honest with you, when I see you be such a good dad to our son, I want to have your children too. I... Never considered getting pregnant again after losing Paul, but God's willing, we could have a little You and Me and I would be the happiest woman in the whole world because I know you will be a loving parent. If I never get pregnant, I can understand. I would never be bitter because I found a new family with Charlie and you and I could just get along with the idea of never feeling life growing inside me ever again because I do have love in my life and I do have a family to care for. 




I love it, when you're ready to burn the world for me. I love it when you're possessive, when you don't want to lose me. I love it because I can feel that I matter to you. I can feel that you love having me around. I can feel that you want to protect your peace of mind and the life we have together. I do like your rougher edge, I do like how dangerous you can be. I do like to see danger in your eyes and see that you mean business. You're not to be trifled with and when you become stern and commanding, it does send a shiver down my spine. I can't really explain why but I love when you're challenging the world to take your spot, to steal your crown, to become you knowing you would not let it happen and they can't achieve it. There is a fury in your eyes, a fury that makes you feel alive and makes me feel the passion burning inside you.  




I love you. »

No comments:

Post a Comment