Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Doya: Personnal vows

Doya: Personal vows 


// Just thinking about a potential future. Those are Oya's vows. The first and only time she would be able to speak her heart. 


xxx


"I'm not great with words. You know it. I know it. we don't believe in words because they have deceived us for so long. Yet, I feel that this is the moment where I can tell you everything I have in my head. It's a moment I've always dreamed about but never allowed myself to. I uh... The Oya you met was hellbent on finding the Asambosam who killed my family. She was ready to die in her quest for revenge. The Oya you met was lonely and desperate. I have a soft spot for her because she was unable to see the truth. She was unable to think of herself as being loveable or being able to have a family. The Oya you met was hurt and she needed a place to heal. You were this place for her. You nursed her back to health. You saved her from her recklessness. You protected her and helped her find a reason to stay. 


I'm not great with words, but I'm trying. The Oya I am today is different, Dean. She's comfortable in the life she built with you. She has a family with Castiel and Sam. She has a home with the Bunker. She has a home in you. We've been through so much over the years. We've been tried, we've been tested, we've almost lost everything and we've almost lost each other but we didn't. We always fought everything together. We've always faced anything together. That's what made me realize that I had all I wanted in my life. I had it with you. I found my home in you. You loved me, with my habits of buying you ugly aprons when I work a case alone. You loved me, despite the nightmares I suffer from at night. You loved me, with my scars, my fears, and all the shameful things that happened to me or that I've done. You loved me, without any question, any doubt, or any condition. You loved me, Dean. And I love you. 


I love you. I love when you have that little crease on your forehead as you're thinking about a plan. I love when you're focused on a case and when I watch you fight. I love when we're just the two of us, in our room and I get to hold you in silence. your heart is filled with love. It's filled with hope. It's filled with determination. You have a heart of gold and I just couldn't resist it. I never stood a chance. Ahah...Today, all I can think of is just how happy you make me. I thought my heart was barren, and that happiness and joy could never grow but I was wrong! We were both hurt by life and fate. We were both hurt and yet, we managed to build something great. We managed to build a life for ourselves. I want to share mine with yours, I want to share it until my last breath. I want to be yours, Dean. I am yours already, but I want the world to know that I am yours. So... I'm taking you here, as my soulmate and I will make sure that we stay happy, the way we are already."

No comments:

Post a Comment