Thursday, January 5, 2023

Klasma: Another lonely year - call for blood

Klasma: Another lonely year - call for blood




// It is the new year after all. 



One more year. One more lonely year. I know you're laughing, sisters. I know you're looking at me from the great beyond and you're laughing. Your curse worked, I have been isolated for centuries. I haven't been able to bond with people, and I haven't been able to live a quiet life. It was misery. One more year alive. I am laughing now, mostly because the tables have turned. I met my kin, you'd say that I am a traitor for trying to help Klaus. I guess you're right. I guess I don't give a shit about it anymore. I saw him for who he was, I saw him as the cursed soul who was in pain. He has been in pain for centuries. He lost a sense of self once he became the first Hybrid. I saw him for who he really was. I realized that trying to kill him in order to soothe my pain was pointless. I am not a killer. I am a healer. I have always been a healer and no matter what you wretched witches thought, I was in the right to help his family 800 years ago. 

You betrayed your vows. You betrayed your very nature. You said you were in tune with Mother Nature but you rejected everything she made. You claimed you were healers but in truth, you were just living for yourselves, thinking that you were at the top of the food chain. I lived by our beliefs. I lived by our rules and I saved lives. I am laughing today because I am not alone anymore. In your attempt to destroy me, you made me see the truth of the world. You pushed me out of my comfort zone and you made me realize that there was more than witches in the world. So, I am grateful for your curse. I am grateful because I am finally starting to live. You can still laugh, sisters. I know you rejoice in my demise, but I can promise you sisters, that this year would be different from the others. I will find joy. I will find love. I will live. 

-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment