Friday, January 20, 2023

Got modern: He makes me weak in the knees.

"The way he looks at me makes me weak in the knees. I can't really explain why or what puts me in such a state of mind. I can only say that I love the intensity of his emerald eyes, positively burning for me whenever they set upon me. I can only say that I love the curve of his nose and the crease on his cheeks. I love his square jaw of his and the way he bites his lip whenever he sees me.  I love the grey in his blonde hair and how mature he is. It turns me on, I'm not gonna lie. it turns me on and it makes me feel hot and bothered. Ah! No wonder he's the most sought-after bachelor in the whole world. No matter they all throw themselves at him.  But let's not let look deceive you. it's his voice, his attitude. it's the way he still dreams and still can be surprised. it's the way he cares for me and the way he makes room for me in his life. it's all the little details and then the biggest ones too. it's everything. I love him."

No comments:

Post a Comment