Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Sensual questions : Bäahal edition

Sensual questions: Bäahal edition


About you: 


Big spoon or little spoon? Little Spoon

Have you ever been on a blind date? Can we consider courtship by suitors? if so, then yes!

What's the best kiss you've ever had? It was my first kiss with Jaime during the Long Night. 

What's the best date you've ever been on? I will consider the long walks at Highgarden.

Favorite way to be affectionate with someone? I love to dance for them. I also love to touch them or storm into their room.

Favorite place to be touched? My cheek, my shoulders, my neck.

What's your favorite memory of you together? When he told me he was in love with me at Casterly Roc.

Do you prefer to give or receive? I love to give. I am learning to receive and Jaime does it beautifully both! 

What's your favorite type of kiss? I love a soft French kiss. when we take our time.


Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 


What initially attracted you to him/her? His honest eyes. He was so honest and true when we met and I found him brave and true. I immediately trusted him when it was so hard for me to trust anyone.

Would you change anything about the way you met? No. I can still feel the shivers from that meeting.

Have you ever been in love? No. Jaime is the first love I have ever had.

Why did things end with your last ex? I used to be a slave.....

What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no. 

Is there anything about the future that scares you? I don't want to lose Jaime. I know he's a target.

The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on?  Jaime Lannister!

What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I was able to fight for Jaime. 

Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! I want a husband and children. sometimes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment