Wednesday, September 20, 2023

sensual questions Neela edition

sensual questions Neela edition

About you: 


Big spoon or little spoon? Little Spoon

Have you ever been on a blind date? No

What's the best kiss you've ever had? It was the first one Klaus gave me. It was electric.

What's the best date you've ever been on? He still owes me a date!

Favorite way to be affectionate with someone? I love to be a little annoying with them.  Bicker, roll my eyes, poke their arm, and then "makeup" with a cold drink and a nice conversation by the fire.

Favorite place to be touched? My ass. My back. it calms me.

What's your favorite memory of you together? When...When we were hugging after our first romp I asked him out.

What's your favorite type of kiss? I love the kisses on my skin. I love being bitten, so... neck kisses.


Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 


What initially attracted you to him/her? He had the most kissable lips I've ever seen. But in truth, it was his sarcastic edge. 

Would you change anything about the way you met? No, it ended with me blushing and wanting to see him again.

Have you ever been in love? No. I thought I was in love with Elijah but it's solitude that talked.

Why did things end with your last ex? I am cursed...

What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no. 

Is there anything about the future that scares you? I don't want to be alone again.

The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on?  Niklaus Mikaelson

What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I slaughtered witches and werewolves to save Klaus.

Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! 

What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? "Can we be together? I want a life with you."



No comments:

Post a Comment