Monday, September 25, 2023

A vintage's touch: A jealous girlfriend.

(Mary)


"I guess you can call it Pride. I cannot sit there and listen to people judging me as a goody-two-shoes. I cannot sit there and watch as people talk over me, or pretend I do not exist. I cannot sit there and watch as people parade before me, in hopes of catching your attention and making themselves feel appealing. They overlook me and think that I am just going to be a smiling doormat to you, or worse, your help. 


I guess you can call it Pride. but I will show every one of them, including those harlots who think they have mastered the art of seduction, which I really am! Mary effin' Colson. the Nightingale of Birmingham, your beloved, and one not to trifle with. It's not the dress and what it shows. It's not the words and what they say. It's what you can't see but crave, it's what I don't say but you can hear as loud and as clear as day. It's the anticipation building inside us, the desire for each other that tear our insides... It's the imperative to be together that makes it even better. They don't know how to make it happen, so, I say, let's show them how it's done. Watch me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment