Friday, September 29, 2023

GoT: Don't fret my love.

 "Don't fret my love. Don't fret. We have our blessings. Don't worry about the love I have for you because it is never-ending. I have loved you from the moment I set eyes on you. I have loved you from the moment you held me in your arms and I will always love you. Don't fret my love. I know, I know our relationship would be scrutinized by every pair of eyes of the noble houses of Westeros. I know the seven Kingdoms wouldn't let us be at peace and would try to break us apart but I would not let it happen. I know the world can be blind. I know this world is stubborn and refuse to see you for who you are. I know they only keep in mind the idea of you they have because it's easier for them to pick you as the one to hate, rather than see my father for who he was, an homicidal fool.  You broke your vows for the greater good and you saved your people. This is who you are. You are a man who makes his decisions based on love and reason. You are a honest man, who never lied about your affiliations and your desires. You are the man I chose and no one, not even the gods could stand between the two of  us. I chose you. I love you. Always."

No comments:

Post a Comment