Thursday, September 21, 2023

sensual questions: Elpis edition

Sensual questions: Elpis edition


About you:  

 Big spoon or little spoon? Little spoon.

Have you ever been on a blind date? No.

What's the best kiss you've ever had? I think the first kiss I was able to give Pride, once free of my curse.

What's the best date you've ever been on? One word: Vancouver!

Favorite way to be affectionate with someone? I want to give them everything I can. I could give my life.

Favorite place to be touched? My neck.... It's... I love when Pride plays with it.

What's your favorite memory of you together? One Word: Vancouver!!!!!

Do you like it rough or sensual? Rough, but I love it when he is sensual too.

Do you prefer to give or receive? I love to give but he gives me so much..

What's your favorite type of kiss? I love those searing kisses where he has his fingers wrapped around my neck.


Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 


What initially attracted you to him/her? His essence. I fell in love at first sight!

Would you change anything about the way you met? No. 

Have you ever been in love?  Pride is my first and only love.

Why did things end with your last ex? I don't have an ex.

What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no. Betrayal is another one.

Is there anything about the future that scares you? I don't want Pride to be unmade again.

The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on?  Superbia, the deadliest sin.

What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I killed a pantheon for my father. I'll kill my pantheon for Pride.

Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! Pride is the only family I need. I am not even sure we can procreate together. If so, I would be happy to carry his children. If no. I'm fulfilled with him.

What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? "Show me how depraved you can be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment