Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Doya: Christmas trivia + spicy one

1) « I wish for Dean to finally feel like he is enough. He’s more than enough. He’s an excellent hunter, an excellent partner, a devoted and loving brother, a wonderful husband and we want to be with him. He doesn’t need to do the impossible to be loved or cared for.  I wish for him to have that peace of mind. » 


2) I love Christmas. I know Dean isn’t that much into the holiday but for me, he always manages to make it a special day. We work cases, he buys me a symbolic gift, I buy us ugly sweaters. I want to spend it like that, with him.


3) When Dean gets worked up, he has that super cute smile on his face. I love it the most when I am sucking his cock and swallowing him and his face lights up as If he had seen Santa Claus. He tells me I am amazing but truly it’s his big smile that makes me melt. I also love when he groans when I scratch his back. He hisses and he snarls and I love to hear him. That’s our thing. And it drives me wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment