Wednesday, December 20, 2023

GOT (modern and regular): Christmas trivia + spicy one

Regular:


1) if the gods can grant a wish then I wish for Jaime to become a father and be present in the lives of his children. And have the world forgive him for killing my father. 


2) I would love to spend winter with him but I am aware of his duty towards Lady Kyra. 


3) so far I love it when he looks at me and groans when he is inside. The way he braces himself because it feels good. The way he moans too.


xxx


Modern :


1) “ I wish for Jaime to feel fulfilled in his life. Only he knows what his heart wants so I hope he can find it.”


2) I want to spend Christmas with him. I am growing tired of being humiliated at the family gathering. 


3) when he becomes crass too. His dirty talk turns me on so much! Love it too when he looks at my body from head to toe. He’s shameless and spontaneous so trust me when I say that feeling his erection against my ass when he decides he’s done being nice,  drives me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment