Thursday, December 21, 2023

TB: "Oh Sara."

 // This is Brett's POV. I despise this asshole. he is so bad! I do not condone anything he's saying here but I needed y'all to see how bad he is.//




"Oh, Sara. How I have missed you!


I have to say, I am tempted to pay you a visit someday, for old times sake. I know you would appreciate it, you always seemed to melt away whenever someone paid you attention. I noticed it pretty early and not to tout my own horn, but that also helped me get into your heart. You were starving from affection. You were desperate enough after your breakup with that girl, Ada? Sandra? Tara I think! Yeah, Tara. You were so heartbroken after your breakup with her that you didn't even notice me making my moves towards you. As a matter of fact, you got attached pretty fast, pretty early, and chewed most of the work for me. All I had to do, was give you a compliment here and there, open the door to you, and pull the chair and you ended up eating at the palm of my hand.  You were fun to be with. I could experiment with you. 


Oh, don't get me wrong, I do miss hanging out with you too. Your fame opened so many doors. I was able to go to the fanciest places and wear the most expensive outfits with/your/ hard-earned dollars. You always spoiled me and I relished in being pampered instead of making the effort to pamper you. If only you didn't want to be Sara most of the time, we could have been together for a longer time.  You were stubborn, perhaps less gullible than I expected you to be. You called that "dignity" or some shit like that. You wanted to be makeup-free when we were together but I couldn't look at you with these freckles on your skin. You are ugly without makeup, I don't make the rules! If women with freckles were beautiful, they would have been the most sought-after women, but they're not and you're not beautiful. I wanted you to do this simple thing that is covering your skin with makeup at all times but you still chose to disobey me and hurt me in the process. What could I do if not respond to your aggressivity? 


I had to discipline you. I had to break your spirit to make you comply more easily. I didn't like punching you in the face. I didn't like kicking your stomach or your legs. I didn't like using my ice powers to make you shiver and make you anticipate my mood to correct your attitude. You made me do it. You made me become a violent person because you didn't want to respect my boundaries. It's true, I let anger take over. I didn't always control the power of my hits. I didn't always stop when you asked me to but ultimately, you started to behave didn't you?  Ultimately, we got somewhere up until your rebellious mind made you act up again. I loved it, when we were the It Couple. I loved it, when everyone wanted to be like us. The paps loved us. The fans loved us! and your stubbornness destroyed us. Oh, Sara, I had to leave. I had to break your heart. I couldn't in good faith stay in a relationship that didn't make me happy anymore. I couldn't pretend to love you when all I thought when I looked at you, was disgust. You were ugly.. not even a good fuck.


Yeah, let's talk about this one. I pity the person you're going to date after me. I pity them because I know they would have to put up with someone who doesn't know how to make them happy. You always had demands impossible to meet. Make you cum, not once, but twice? Make you "lose your mind"? tell you that you're beautiful? Nah! I couldn't do it, nobody can. You were good to fuck when you were wearing your makeup, you looked good, well, as good as a fatty like you could be. Yeah Yeah... When we met you were curvy, a true bombshell but then you got older and larger and  I didn't like the way your flesh felt against me. Sure, you felt good around my cock, but that was about it. Fortunately for me, you knew how to care for me so I could come quickly but the rest of it? it wasn't that great. 


With all of that said, Sara, my dear Sara. I do miss you. I miss the face you made when I told you that I was dumping you. I loved the despair in your voice as I told you I was leaving. I missed the sound of your pleads. I also missed the way you were doting on me, truly, I felt like a king who had nothing to do but sit back and relax. So yeah, I moved on, I am engaged to a supermodel and I wish you could see our social media pictures, so you would see what it takes to be a good woman and a good and beautiful wife. Still, I miss the fun we had together and I want to see you again. I want to make sure that you do not find someone else after me. I want to make sure to be the last thing you'll have in mind and the last thing you cry yourself to sleep about."

No comments:

Post a Comment