Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Klasma: Christmas trivia + spicy one

1) “I think I would ask for Santa Claus to…. To… set klaus free from his torment. I do not know what could make him feel better and I can’t speak for him. But I would ask Santa Claus to relieve him from his pain. The burden he carries on his shoulders. If that means he has to be human again. Then so be it. I’d ask for it.”


2) “I would love to spend it with him. I want to drink hot wine and eat soups and go ice skating with him. And fall because I don’t know how to ice skate and laugh because he would laugh with me.” 


3) when I bleed he just…. His face turns and he growls and I think it’s the sexiest sound ever. When he holds onto me just as I try to escape my own climax and his cock… I love how possessive he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment