Wednesday, December 20, 2023

TB: Christmas trivia + spicy one

1) “ I would ask for the world to see Homelander like I see him and to love him. I would ask for John to love himself and keep on discovering himself. I want my baby happy.”


2) I never had a Christmas before. My parents called it reward day and if I performed well I had toys. If not I had to work harder and was berated. At the orphanage we didn’t celebrate Christmas it was just an excuse to humiliate us. Tara wanted me to shower her with gifts but never got me anything and Brett turned it into a pr operation with unnamed girl. I just want a simple Christmas with John. Just us, a tree, a meal and gifts. 


3) the way he says baby girl is killing me! The way he is laser focused on me when we fuck too! I also love when he starts saying my name and understand that I am needy. But when he praises me? Oh god! I melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment