Saturday, December 9, 2023

Dearest Kyra: I miss you.

Dearest Kyra, 

There are days when I feel absolutely lonely. I trust your brother Tyrion to be a friend in my time of need but I long for the day we could meet again. I long for the day I would be able to see your face. I miss you, my dear friend. I have missed you from the day I had to leave Casterly Roc. 

Being away from you made me realize how profound, genuine, and intense my affection for you is. A friend you are... A best friend... A sister and before the gods, once I will marry Jaime, I will become your sister-in-law. 

I hope my letter finds you well and that you know how much I care about you and miss you. I don't know why I wrote it, I guess that I am upset not to be able to visit you. I know you have to deal with your own issues. You have so many enemies and I wanted to give you some support but I guess that until it is revealed that I have survived and they get on with the culprit of the siege, I can't leave the Red Keep. 

But I want to see you. 

I need to see you. 

I will do my best to make it happen. 

Best, 

Bäahal Targaryen

Princess of the Seven Kingdoms

No comments:

Post a Comment