Friday, December 15, 2023

HoTD: Otto and Ceryse

 HoTD: Otto and Ceryse


"It took you a while to get there." -Otto's stern voice sent a shiver down the Lady of Driftmark's spine. She nodded quietly, uncertain of how to react to him and he moved back into the room so she could enter.-


He had her fetched by a maid, late at night and the young woman was starting to fear he wanted to become intimate with her. She wasn't interested in sharing his bed nor did she want to go through with her promise to marry the old man. He looked at her, his green eyes stared at the young woman before him. She looked so young, so small before him but exuded strength. She was defiant and stubborn and Otto was aware of the intrigues she became a part of. Daemon Targaryen took her flower and claimed her for himself. Otto was angry at the news, thinking that Daemon did it out of spite, but he slowly started to see how it could benefit him. The young lass was not a virgin anymore and he wouldn't have the burden of taking it from her any longer. Besides, Daemon was said to have fallen for her, which could help Otto use the young woman as a bargaining chip. 


What was more problematic was the rumors of a budding romance between Ceryse and Aemond, his grandchild. Aemond was an obedient boy and Otto believed that he could manipulate him into doing his bidding. The old man had not anticipated that he would have fallen for Ceryse and he didn't know just how deep those feelings were. Perhaps it was just puppy love that could be squashed into nothingness or, it could unfortunately be a much deeper feeling, a love deeply rooted within them that would require harsher measures. Either way, it wasn't a situation that put the old man at ease and he wanted to deal with it as soon as possible. 


"The maid fetched me in the middle of the night. I couldn't possibly leave my bedroom with next to nothing to cover myself with." -She countered. her brown eyes tried to decipher his face, but the room was barely lit so she couldn't see him well.-


"Have a seat, Ceryse." -Otto's harsh voice made her swallow a lump and she quickly obliged his request.- "Do you remember why you're here? Do I need to remind you what happened after your father was killed by Daemon Targaryen?" -He didn't have to remind her of her father's death but he did because he knew that would cut her deep. Ceryse eyes grew wide and she clenched her fists-


"How can I forget? I was there!" -She took a deep breath and bit her bottom lip. She was well aware of what the older man wanted to do but was still trying to remain defiant, in memory of her father- "I remember why I came to you. I wanted revenge for my father. I wanted your protection because I was afraid to become a target for Daemon Targaryen."


"Yes! And haven't we provided you protection since? Ever since you became my betrothed, I haven't seen you in my chambers. You always keep your distance from me but seem awfully content with spending time with my grandchild."


"Are you accusing me of adultery?" Her tone shifted and Otto lifted a brow. "You accuse me of never coming to your bedroom but have you tried to come to mine? Have you ever tried to treat me like your betrothed? I highly doubt so, Ser Otto. You've treated me the exact same as you did before you took me under your wing." She then pulled her fists up her thighs and  bit her bottom lip


"And how am I treating you, Lady Ceryse?" He asked. he closed the distance between the two of them and grabbed her cheek with his right hand.  "Can you even see me Ceryse or did you go blind?"


"Why do you care, Ser Otto?" She groaned while her left hand tried to swat his hand off of her face but it didn't work. "I can still see you. I am not crippled if that's what you implied." She furrowed her brows and held onto his arm. "Did you ask for me because you wanted to claim me?" She was trying to hide how terrified she felt by the older man. She was threading on a very thin line which could either see her killed for treason or forced into a loveless union with the older man. 


"And what if I wanted exactly what is owed to me?" He asked, allowing his eyes to glance down to her chest. He saw her curves, barely hidden by the flimsy white fabric of her nightgown, and caught himself lusting after her.  Ceryse was a beautiful woman, he noticed it the moment he met her and it had been years since his wife passed away and he felt the warmth of a youthful body against his. "What if I wanted to take what's mine?" he asked again and grabbed her nightgown. She struggled against his firm grip but he managed to tear the fabric of her gown enough for her breasts to be exposed.


"Ser Otto! No!" She scratched his arm and forced the older man to release her so he could tend to his scratches. He groaned and slapped her face, forcing Ceryse to lie on the bed. She didn't move, shocked and furious by his reaction. Her brown eyes glanced up, at his frame walking in circles in front of her. She held onto the sheets and pulled them towards her chest, keeping her body hidden. "How dare you? If you were so lonely and needed a fuck, you could have asked instead of forcing yourself!" She scolded him, while she sat on the bed. "You fetched me in the middle of the night, accused me of adultery, and tried to force yourself on me? You reminded me of my father's execution and you expect me to bend the knee?" She yelled and managed to stand up. 


Truth be told, Ceryse couldn't see well in the dark. Her degenerative disease had claimed a lot of her eyesight and she was nearly blind by now. She didn't know where Otto was nor did she know what his next move was going to be. However, she was furious about the way he was treating her and tried to stand her ground. Otto was furious as well and aroused. It had to do with the way she was resisting him, the truth she was hiding from him and he knew still, and the fact she was so fierce despite being unable to see correctly. Perhaps that was the reason Daemon fell for her? Perhaps that was the reason Aemond fell for her. He wouldn't fall for her, there was nothing but his great design in his mind. There was nothing but this and a little bit of lust he could feel in the pit of his stomach. Otto walked behind her and grabbed her gracile neck. He pulled her against his hard frame and licked her soft skin. 


"I don't like the idea of another pair of hands spoiling my future spouse. Do you think I don't know that this filthy Targaryen fucked you? Do you think I don't know that you let another man take your most precious gift? Now don't protest that much. I could tarnish your reputation if I wanted to. I could drag the name of your father through the mud if I wanted to. I would not. As a matter of fact, I have to thank Daemon for making it easier to break you in."


"Ser Otto! Let go of me!" She struggled against him and as he pressed his body against hers, she noticed he was not exactly erected. He wasn't even trying to grab her which confused her even more. He wasn't trying to force himself on her so what was the angle he was going for? What did he want? upon realizing she couldn't escape his firm grasp, the Lady of Driftmark stopped struggling and instead dropped her arms and along with it, her sheets that fell on her feet. "What do you want?"


"I wanted to remind you of our agreement. I also fetched you to sleep with me tonight. I do not want to force myself on you, there's little to gain from it. I will marry you when the war is over as agreed upon. Now now...my tender betrothed, lay on our bed and let me lie next to you."


He released her neck and the confused young woman didn't know how to react. He sat on the bed and she obediently climbed onto the bed. She lay on the bed and curled into a ball next to the older man. He kept his word and didn't try to touch her in her sleep. Could it be that he just wanted some company that night and felt lonely? Could it be that she could use it against him? She wanted to talk to Aemond and ask for his advice. She needed to see him and wished she could leave the bedroom she was trapped in but she had to buy her time and endure the first night with her betrothed.


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment