Thursday, December 7, 2023

TB headcanons: his irritating habit

He tends to hide his vulnerability. I know it’s not easy to trust someone and to trust they won’t use it against you. I know it’s not his fault because he doesn’t know any better. I am not mad at him. I am irritated at the people who didn’t teach him that it’s okay to show his worries or fears or even to acknowledge when he’s lost or confused. They made it as if he had to be perfect all the time and they really deprived him of the human experience. Still, despite knowing this there are days it irritates me when he either refuses to answer me or hides his face so I can’t see how he feels. It sucks. I have to guess. I have to walk on eggshells so he doesn’t become upset. On a lighter note, he doesn’t pick up the phone!!!!!! All my sexting goes to waste 😭

No comments:

Post a Comment