Thursday, December 7, 2023

Doya headcanon: his irritating habit

 ah! Well….. Dean is very cute but sometimes when he has decided to do something and refuses to communicate about it… it’s… hair pulling level of irritating. I mean, he has the right to keep things to himself and I sincerely don’t want to pry or force him to speak, but when he suddenly gets mad at Castiel for… doing a castielery and he stops talking and we know he’s big mad but he doesn’t acknowledge it… Man, it’s tough.  I also worry because he would get like this when he chooses to sacrifice himself and I need to find a way to break through his defense mechanisms to be able to talk him out of dying on me.  On a less dire level, it’s a fact he is adamant that nobody and I mean noooobody drives Baby. She’s beautiful! I wanna drive her!


No comments:

Post a Comment