Wednesday, December 20, 2023

A vintage's touch: christmas trivia + spicy one

1) “I would ask him to…. Appease Tommy’s soul. I have heard about ptsd and it is a terrible affliction. He suffers and there is nothing I can do to help except be there for him the best of my abilities. I want him to be able to sleep and be able to find comfort in knowing that he did all he could and there is more to him than death and desolation. I want him to be at peace.” 


2) “with Charlie and I. With Ada and her children. With the whole family like before Grace’s death. He hasn’t spent Christmas with Charlie in a long time now.”


3) oh…. When his gaze is focused on me. Suddenly I feel like the most important person in the whole world. Especially when he’s eating me out and fingering me. I lose my mind when he looks at me. I lose my mind when he matches my energy and trash-talk me too. When he becomes rougher because I insulted him. When he says my name while we have a fuck. It’s so endearing when he calls Me. It’s the sweetest sound to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment