Monday, December 18, 2023

TB headcanon: christmas and princess treatment.

Sara had never actually celebrated Christmas. Her parents never celebrated the holiday properly (it was Reward Day rather than Christmas). They had a version of it at the orphanage that was rather cruel.  Tara wanted to be showered in gifts and Brett always wanted to use Christmas as a PR stunt. Dotty always left to celebrate with her family so Sara had no idea of how it actually feels to celebrate Christmas with someone who cares for you and who you care for.


xxx


"Well.... For what it's worth, I consider that I deserve the princess treatment. I'm tired of having to give and give and give without being able to receive and be treated well. So... Call me spoiled, I don't care. I just want to be loved and be loved real good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment