Friday, August 31, 2018

doya: Happy birthday

"Happy birthday."

The words took Oya out of her slumber and she opened her hazel eyes. Dean was sitting at the edge of the bed, one hand gently rubbed the skin of her arm to wake her as smoothly as possible. Oya loved her sleep. She didn't sleep enough when she went on solo missions, and usually couldn't afford to sleep 5 hours straight uninterrupted, so she took an extra minute she could when given the opportunity. Dean usually woke up first and gave her extra minutes to sleep. He wasn't big on birthdays and would avoid them like a plague but he knew Oya loved them. He knew she thought of them as moments of joy, of celebration and moments she could spend with people she loved so he would at least, spend the morning taking care of her. He ran his hand up to her face he cupped.

"Morning handsome." Her voice was still filled with slumber, as she was still waking up. "You didn't forget."

"How could I? You made sure I would not." He chuckled and she slowly leaned on her elbow. "You didn't plan this birthday this year, I'm impressed."

"I didn't. I trusted you and you seem to be delivering." She grinned, her black locks cascaded on her shoulders. She looked at him intensely, her hazel eyes focused on his green hues and gently shifted on the bed to move closer to him. 

"I think that I owe you pancakes. You'll have some for starters." She smiled and shifted closer to him. 

"What else?"

"It depends on how hungry you will be after breakfast." She bit her bottom lip and gently rubbed her nose against his. "knowing you, I think you will spare some room for more."

"I always want some dessert, especially if it looks like you...Do you think I could have some more after my first taste?" She teased him, her lips brushing his lightly.

"You will have all you want, this is your day and it seems there is enough of me to satisfy you for a long long long while." He kissed her again, this time pressing harder onto her lips while she pushed herself back onto the bed and him with her. Oya wrapped her arms around his shoulders and leaned her forehead against his.

"I don't want to sleep in another person's bed and I do want to wake up to your face when we're in the bunker together or hunting together. I'm happy with what I got."

"I'm with you, Oya.." He simply said, planting a kiss on top of her head. "But right now, you're hungry, so let's go eat something." -He pulled her up as he got back on his feet and then carried her on his shoulder. He felt warm, she was happy, she told him so in her own way.-

No comments:

Post a Comment