Saturday, August 4, 2018

witches of Twilight Town

"There is something the elders don't talk about enough. They would spend hours telling us tales about lonesome witches or as they like to fancy, Wizards, who defeated ancient evil but they don't spend enough time talking about friends or covens or just a party of a couple of witches saving the day. It is always about the chosen one, or the bravest one. I see the value of friendship and how the love of someone can protect those they love. I am lucky when we think of it because I have two people I deeply care about who helped me more than once. I am lucky because their love pushes me forward. Without them I would not have had the strength to embrace my destiny, I would have rejected my power and maybe the responsibilities that come with it. Without them, I certainly would have died, or given up, or just...I wouldn't be me. I have been asked over time what kind of love I was feeling for Eleonor and Viktor. I always like to answer that this kind of love doesn't know boundaries. We are friends, family, lovers and everything under the sun. We are Love. Pure love. We are.... us. Maybe to the rest of Twilight Town, we are a weird trio, but I love us."

No comments:

Post a Comment