Thursday, August 16, 2018

pride and Elpis: I am yours

« I am yours. There is no denying of it. I chose you millennia ago, when I was nothing but a clueless goddess. I knew back then that you would be the only one to make me feel the way I do when I'm with you. I love when you look at me. I love the shivers that go down my spine when your purple hues lay on me. Do you have any idea of how magnetic and powerful your gaze is ? Do you know how much I love when I have all of your attention ? I feel like there is just you and me. I feel your eyes undress me and it makes me feel so hot. And it makes me crave you. Oh yes, I crave for your touch. I crave for your hands on me. I crave for fists holding my pink hair, or for fingers sinking into the supple flesh of my ass. I crave for your kisses on my neck and for tongue all over my breasts. I crave for a good spanking, when I misbehave, so you would remind me of my place. Oh Superbia, how I love when I try to get the upper hand and you yanked me back to my place. You remind me why I chose you, why you are my king. I crave for your fingers inside of me, rubbing my sensitive spots, making me melt around you and give you a taste of what's to come. I need your hand on my legs, holding me in place while you finally pound into me. Oh Pride...How I miss this ! How I need this ! In moments like these, when I finally surrender to my desire of you, when I'm at my most vulnerable, I rely on you. I trust you. As we become one, I finally can let go of that anger I hold onto. I finally can be who I am really. Someone who loves you. Someone who cares for you. Someone who does need you. You're driving me crazy, Pride. As soon as you look at me, my knees go weak. I can't stand up, I can't handle it. As soon as you put your hands on me, then I need more. As soon as I...have a taste of you, I do need more and I can't get enough. Not enough of your kisses, of your caresses, of your words in my ear and your cock inside of me. And I can't wait for you to allow me to release myself. Yes, I admit, I give you this much power because I want it that way, because you are my king and because, I am yours. For now and forever. »

No comments:

Post a Comment