Sunday, August 12, 2018

SoA: A special Pie delivery.

(SoA): A special Pie delivery.

A/N: She misses Jess. Without her friend, she's kind of a mess. Fortunately, piepie listens :p

xxx

"You are aware I'm not one of your girlfriends, Asma? You can't just sit around and talk worse than a chatterbox!" Opie seemed annoyed, but he wasn't very serious. He knew Asma was reaching the limits of her patience.

Ever since Jessica went "missing", Asma had tried to know what was happening. She asked everywhere, from Brad to Opie but they all kept their lips tightly shut. Nobody knew what was truly happening or where she was, except for Brad and he certainly would not mouth her location and whereabouts, not even under the threat of having his brain mashed up. So Asma wouldn't know. It became even more complicated when the tattoo artist decided she would embrace their lives. She, who tried to stay away for as long as possible, was now asking to be let in and was met with resistance.

"I need to talk to someone and my girl is not here..."

Alex refused to let her in. He wasn't ready for her to throw herself into a life full of danger. With his luck, she would be dead and he wasn't ready to take that risk. Tig didn't understand the change of heart and they have not been able to sit and talk about it calmly. Anytime the topic would come, they would bicker and argue and slam fists against table or doors behind them. Their arguments became more and more intense, to the point of Tig being denied access to her house. They were on a "break" of some sort and not on speaking terms anyway. Caught in between their drama was Opie, who enforced Jessica, Jax, and Tig's decision to keep Asma out of the juicy part of their lives. He would keep at it until they all reached an agreement.

"We miss her too, Azz. She's been away for a while yeah."

"For too long you mean. Is she even okay?"

Asma was missing Jessica. Her phone didn't receive her texts anymore. There were no phone calls, she wasn't even at home with the kids. Jessica was not at Charming and yet Asma thought she had seen her in any brunette she came across on the street. Each and every time she thought she had spotted the queen, it was nothing but a false alert. There was nothing..no one...and it hurt. She felt empty.

"I know you're not hearing me out here. I know ya'll stubborn with me. I know he's seen hell and he's afraid, but I need to know everything."

"I can't tell you shit anyway, don't insist." -He crossed his arms over his chest.-

"Shit! Are you all going to treat me like a child? Do you think I don't know what's going on?" -She tilted her head to the side, her fingers fidgeting-

"What I think is that you and Tig should sit the fuck down and talk like two adults! You're not listening to him Azz! You're not listening to him and he's not listening to you. And now he can't even go home to you." -He pointed out-

"I do not feel he wants to build something with me. If I'm oblivious to half of his life, then I'm not with him 100% Piepie! That's my complaint here! Same with you, same with Jess. I love you like family and yet, I'm blindsided. I can't see the full picture, It's like I'm missing something, you see?" -She looked at her hands.-

Her heart was beating hard against her ribcage and she didn't know how to make her point or if her friend understood her. Opie seemed to know what she wanted to say but he simply stood by his people. It wasn't the right time for that. Wait until Jessica came back. Wait until she came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment