Saturday, June 25, 2022

Doya: Charlie and you.

 Doya: Charlie and you.

// This is from Sam's pov. I haven't written him in a while. He adores Oya and he's always seen her as a sister to him. Of course, he loves to calls her "gremlin" just like she loves to call him "bookworm". He's reflecting on how important she is to him and to team free will. This is something he would tell her but only if he's pressed about it, which is the circumstance of this little monologue. 


xxxx


"I have sworn to never get close to someone after Charlie... I promised myself to never let anyone become family to me. I was fine with team free Will. we were enough for each other, or so I thought. I was still reeling from Charlie's death and I refused to grieve for her. Charlie was... She was a sister to me, O. She was my little sister. She went from being a nerd, scared of everything into a total badass. I never really, I mean, I got to tell her that I love her, right? But I never got to tell her just how much I did. I still don't know how to process her loss to this day but I can already see her kick my ass and ask me to move forward. She wanted us to live, Dean, Castiel, and I. She wanted us to enjoy our lives and until her death, we were in such a dark place, that we didn't understand what she meant. We thought we couldn't have our cake and eat it too. You know? 


Charlie would have loved you. She probably would have had a crush on you because she loved badass women and you're badass. Charlie would have loved to see Dean with you. I love to see him with you. He is happy. He's smiling. He's laughing. He has a reason to keep going. You just. Ah! When we hunt together, he only talks about you. What you'd like to eat, how you'd react to something we see... He's always thinking about you and it's good to see. He's not worried, well, not anymore since you recovered from Pluto's attack. I love to see it, to see my big brother happy and... and I love to be happy myself. Yeah. I mean... you do make me happy O. I wasn't expecting you, I didn't see you coming. I just, well, we just met and we just clicked, and... you started to hang out with us. 


What's my point? Well... My point is, I didn't want to have another sister, but life is a bitch and she does whatever she pleases. You came into my life, you became my sister without me realizing it. I let you in, it was easy to let you in. You're funny. you're sweet. you're too much sometimes but I like it. You have a temper in you. You pulled no fucking punches on Dean or me... or Castiel at the beginning. I was afraid you would not get used to having an angel as family, but you overcame your issues with angels, at least, with him. You welcomed him, you both made amends and it's great to see. You understand and you always find those words we can't say. You always seem to know how we feel and what could make us feel better. I got used to you. That's it. I got used to you. You're my sister, Oya. I love you so much and I don't want to miss the opportunity to tell you that now. I love you. , you're my sister, and even if nothing has been made official. You are my sister."


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment