Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Doya: One heart

 // Just a moment between these two. I love these two. I miss these two. 


xxxxxxx


"You told me once, that we shared one heart. It was something said in the middle of the night, as we both struggled to find our sleep. I remember clearly your chest heave up and down, your hand stroke my shoulder, and your very even heartbeats. You were awake, shifting on the bed as you tried to find the right position to sleep. We were not talking to each other, just contemplating our lives in silence, and then you said it. "You know O. if there is one thing that I do know, it's that we share one heart." I remember how I felt upon hearing those words. I could not imagine that you'd say these. I know what that means. I know you are telling me that you are in love with me, that you love me with all the fibers of your body, that we are one. And fuck yes, we are. 


I don't need to have big speeches, I am not good at these, I don't believe these and neither do you. I believe in actions, in few words that have the maximum impact. I believe in what you've been for me for all these years and what you've been to me, all these years. I found a home in you. I found a place. I know I will never be alone as long as we stay together and I know that I do have a family with you, but also with Sam and Castiel. We are a family and I found that with you. Our lives are shitty, we struggle, we nearly die and we go back to the same fucking cycle. BUt you make life tolerable to me. You make life worth living, for me. You make Life... you breathed life back into me. So yes, we share one heart. when you're hurt, I am hurt. When you're happy, so am I. When you cry, I cry with you. we share one heart. Your life means everything to me and I couldn't handle losing you. I couldn't handle losing you... I would be so lost. so lonely. You saved my life in more ways than I can possibly tell you. you saved me from myself. you brought me back to life, Dickhead. You did. 



We share one heart and we will always and from now on, this would become part of our love language."

No comments:

Post a Comment