Saturday, June 25, 2022

modern Got: Photoshoot madness

modern Got: Photoshoot madness


 // Welp, I just love these two okay? 


xxxx


Daenerys' phone was buzzing. She kept receiving messages on her social media ever since Bäahal's new photoshoot. Things have been better between the two sisters since Daenerys was starting to see Jon Stark. She remembered the bright smile her little sister had when she told her about the photo shoot. It was one of the biggest international magazines in the country that was dedicating a full issue about the Targaryen House. She was so excited and explained that the magazine would showcase her charity work, her routine, and real star treatment. The silver heiress was happy about the positive reactions the publication had. She read some of the notifications, mostly "congratulating"  Daenerys for her sister's publication.  She turned her notifications off, thinking that she would go through the comments and would handpick the ones she wanted to reply to. She could only imagine how excited Bäahal was upon seeing the front cover of the magazine. 


She was right, Bäahal was over the moon upon seeing the front cover.  She was dancing in her bedroom, twirling on her heels while she was looking at the magazine online and the pictures she took to illustrate it. Oh, those were quite something! Bäahal and the magazine decided to snap and make her look even more beautiful than she was naturally. She was looking so damn sexy, otherworldly, and at times, even vulnerable. The heiress fell onto her bed, her silver locks crowned her face and a large smile crept on her lips. She had to talk to Jaime, see if he had seen her photoshoot, and hear his reaction live. It was huge. It was the first time a magazine genuinely wanted to dedicate an issue to the young woman. 


"Jaime?" -He had picked up the phone, obviously eager to answer her.- "Hi!"


"Hi, Bäahal. Long time no see. Where are you now?" -He wondered. Jaime had not been able to see Bäahal because he was not in town when she was. He had been missing his little firecracker but wouldn't admit it out loud, at least, not until she was in front of him. She could tell, by the way, he asked his question, that Jaime was in fact missing her.-


"I'm back in the Targaryen Estate. I've just landed from a little trip to Naath. mmhhh... Did I tell you that I wanted to visit mom's grave?"


"Yes, you did. How was it?" -She smiled over the phone, mostly because he took it casually. They had that conversation a while ago, and Bäahal already told him that she would want them to visit her mother's grave, should they be together in a couple more years. It was a subtle way to let him know just how serious she wanted this relationship to be. Jaime didn't miss it, and he told her that they would visit together when she would be ready to make it happen-


"It was good. It had been a long time and I felt that years went by without me being able to talk to mom properly. I was home back there. I am more at peace now because I am happier." -She grinned and put her face against the pillow.- "MMmmhh...."


"What? Oh...Let me guess. You called because you wanted me to tell you if I have heard the news, right?" -She groaned, indicating that he was right- "Aha! I saw the front cover and I read the magazine three times already. You did fantastic, Firecracker." -He sounded proud, and this made the heiress lift her head up and roll on her side. 


"Really? You read it three times?" -He groaned and that made her bite her bottom lip.- "I'm so... fucking excited about this issue! It's the first one I ever did! They... hold on, you read it three times? For the text or for the pictures?"


"Both!" -She chuckled and shook her head. "I'm serious, Bäahal! I have read it three times because I wanted to remember what you said. I wanted to remember your favorite dishes. I wanted to remember your favorite places and your morning routine. I learned about what you liked to eat at breakfast and how much Dance is important to you."


"You already knew that." -She teased him before she bit her thumb.- "yet, you still read. This is very romantic. I love you." -She whispered over the phone, feeling her cheeks turn red. Jaime smiled over the phone and mouthed the words as well.


"I love you too. However, your pictures were... Bäahal! I can't focus on my work! you know that?" -She chuckled and nodded.- "Don't laugh, you Firecracker! I can't focus at all! You are gorgeous in those pictures! and very sexy! I'm proud of you for the issue, love."


"You're proud of me?" -She blushed and put the phone closer to her lips.-


It was the first time Jaime let her know over the phone how he felt about her work. The issue was a serious one, despite being peppered with racy pictures. She spoke with passion about her charity work and dance and allowed herself to be vulnerable yet strong and determined to the readers. It had a big "here I am" energy that Jaime loved about her. Bäahal had always been shy. She would avoid giving interviews unless she was under the supervision of her sister -mostly because Daenerys forced her little sister to be under her wing- This time, she was able to handle a whole interview by herself and radiated confidence and power. She was a true dragon princess and he wanted to celebrate her for this. 


"I am. I will tell you this, when I come back we will celebrate together. I'll cook your favorite dish. You'll spend a couple days with me? Right?"


"Alright! let's do this. Thank you Jaime." -She gave him a sheepish smile and rolled on her back so she could look at the ceiling. "I miss you."


"I miss you too. We'll see each other soon. For now, Enjoy your issue and I'll go back to work. I promise I'll read the issue a 4th time tonight." -She chuckled and agreed.- "Good. Take care of yourself, Bäahal."


"You too, love. See you soon." -And she hung up the phone.-


Life was indeed, so much better now. She enjoyed the fact her family was slowly starting to get together and heal. It was a slow-paced process but it was going somewhere. Of course, everything was extremely fragile and she knew that anything could ruin the efforts they were making. What she didn't know, however, was the violent nature of her siblings' secrets. Maybe things would get better enough to help them survive a potential crisis, and she truly wished it would be the case, but Bäahal wasn't ready to hear those secrets. She wasn't ready for the pain it would bring into her life and the disappointment that would follow.


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment