Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Got (regular): Letters to Kyra 5

My dearest Kyra,


I dream of the day we would be able to see each other again. I dream of the warm embrace you gave me when I departed from Casterly Roc. I dream of the gentle touch you gave me as you reassured my heart of your friendship.


I still worry about the fact I might not see you again. Perhaps, those are the remnants of the siege against me. Perhaps it's the uncertainty of tomorrow and what could happen to Jaime. Perhaps I am worried about the war you might lead against those who don't want you to rule.


I keep you in my thoughts, and I long for the day we can see each other again, my dear friend. My true friend. I know I love you. Please, be assured of that genuine affection I have for you. for it would last forever.


Yours truly,

Bäahal Targaryen, Princess of the Seven Kingdom"

No comments:

Post a Comment